It’s a good thing that the military men I know will do their jobs and protect the idiots anyway.
Most disgusting web post I have seen in a very long time…Don’t Marry A Soldier.
My answers back… a few reasons to marry a military man….
1. Suicide rates of males in the US –> 19.8/100,000. Suicide rates in the military –> 20.2/100,000 Yep, it’s higher. Pardon my eyerolls at the SLIGHT difference.
2. Military men are good fathers and they teach their children what it means to be a man of honor.
3. Military men are as “whipped into shape” on the inside as they are on the outside.
4. A military man is more interested in helping the underdogs of this world than in appearing politically correct to a bunch of wussy war protesters.
5. Military men provide well for their families.
6. You will move a lot! But you will be part of a huge family of people who know what it’s like – a brotherhood and sisterhood like no other! What an adventure!
7. Military men show by their actions that the least among us are worth saving.
There are so many absolutely shallow, disgusting things said on that site – and if you believe what’s there to be the truth, you are not worthy to marry a military man. God bless the military men (and women) of our country who do their jobs so whiny babies like the ones at the website linked above can post their snotty posts.